Your security is of paramount importance to us. As such, we constantly endeavour to take all possible precautions thus ensuring that your privacy and confidentiality are protected.
We understand that all users of our site are quite rightly concerned to know that their data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not fall into the hands of a third party. Our policy is both specific and strict. If you think our policy falls short of your expectations or that we are failing to abide by our policy, do please tell us.
Information may be unlawfully available to hackers and snoopers. We take no responsibility for this. The risk is no different from a similar risk in a bricks and mortar establishment. Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any personally identifiable information collected at this site.
If this policy should change in the future (most unlikely), then we shall provide notification in advance, and the opportunity for all users to indicate whether or not they would prefer that we do not provide the information to third parties as proposed.
We do not market to children. You must be over the age of 18 to purchase from our website.
Here is a list of the information we collect, and why it is necessary to collect it:
1// Basic identification and information, such as your name and contact details This information is used:
- to provide you with the services which you request
- to maintain our accounts
- for billing
- to enable us to answer your enquiries
- for verifying your identity for security purposes
- for marketing our services and products
- to help make our web site as useful to you as possible
- information which does not identify any individual may be used in a general way by us or third parties, to provide class information, for example relating to demographics or usage of a particular page or service.
2// Your domain name and e mail address.These details are recognised by our servers and the pages that you visit are recorded. This information is used:
- in a collective way not referable to any particular individual, for the purpose of quality control and improvement of our site
- to send you news about the services to which you have signed up
- to tell you about other of our services.
3// Information request
At any time you may review or update the personally identifiable information that we hold about you by contacting us. To better safeguard your information, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to your information.